On my mind...
August 2011 J Crew Catalog (:
I get excited when I spot things I already own ~ like this cashmere cardigan in heather spearmint
and my sun-drenched sweatshirt in wave crest
obsessed with the names JCrew comes up with for their beautiful shades of green~
...also obsessed with the colors themselves ;) if you couldn't tell already by the former items. Which explains my swooning at the following:Arabelle Silk Chiffon Dress in Dusty Shale.. (see also, in Wintermint! so pretty..)
and speaking of green, the emerald silk blouse is a win win win , ahhh<3

another silk item I'd love~
the elodie sleeveless blouse in navy.. give meee
anywho, as everyone knows by now, the monthly catalog would not be as precious without the crewcuts :) here are my favess

the headphones and the shoes, LOVE!!!
yes, i do have a personal bias for this asian crewcut- always have! But c'mon, she's got it going on in her cute little tee, low pony, and bubble skirt with the loafers<3
and last but not least (disclaimer: i never really bother to skim through the men's section, but this is SO winning..)
i just have a thing for guys in suits.. the classic put-together tailored look easily gets all my undivided attention.. <3







