Saturday, November 19, 2011

bawston

What an interesting start to the weekend :)
Driving over to Boston with the most fun girls ever, Erin & Megan, served as a wonderful and relaxed bonding sesh~ We were all very excited at the idea of us driving together for job interviews as an excuse to have our mini road trip~ And what's a proper road trip without a little adventure?
Well, I guess the car dying on us on the turnpike could be considered an adventure. LOL
Anywho, the girls were able to drop me off right at the door of my hotel and I was pleasantly surprised with the level of pure awesomeness/luxury of Back Bay Hilton.. (thanks Zach! :D)
 Oh you fancy huh
that is, till this morning when I ventured into the Sheraton across the street and discovered an indoor pathway which took me right to the famous Pru!
 this business building was decked out in holiday things and i felt like I was home in NYC!
and to my pleasant surprise, I came across this precious gem within this indoor passageway..
haha talk about MAJOR distraction en route to job interview!
(see what a beautiful day it was from the bit of sky showing?)

Anyway, I hesitantly kept moving forward and had a fantastic interview with the political consulting firm. I guess I was well-liked since I am now invited to their 2nd round on-site interview in NYC this week :)!
 happy weekend friends :)