Sunday, January 15, 2012

souvenirz

back from our Caribbean cruise with fun things as well as memories~
here are some items we picked up from the Cayman islands :)

I got the turtle for Momma Lee to add to her collection.. Grandma Lee told us that turtles represent longevity aka a long and happy lifespan.. Makes sense since she is one beautifully aged and happy woman ;)

Stevie and I both got little sting rays, commemorative of our encounter with them in Sting Ray City this week~ for a scary and deadly creature, i'll admit they started to grow on me the longer we lingered with those slimy things :P And lastly, the pretty white piece of coral was stuck to the anchor of our boat which took us to the sand bar~ Talk about a priceless piece of the island!

I also snagged some Jamaican rum cake at our port in Falmouth for the family. (well, me included obviously. nomnom) I'm tempted to open it and start snacking, but I figured I'd wait till mom and dad are back from their golf weekend in Arizona so there's actually some left for them... hahaha

anywho, this week's been full of it's crazy moments and we've definitely had our fair share of interesting group dynamic.. really could have used some good rest last night back home too, but of course that's not going to be possible with parents gone and an empty house with a 23 yr old brother in the need to rage 24/7.


regardless of it all, it's always good to know that someone can catch their Z's peacefully ;)

gotta love him. <3