Monday, July 15, 2013

to the next

It's only been the second official weekend of the rest of our lives and I can honestly say, 
I can get used to this ;)

After a rainy, yet fun night out with friends and bros alike, Stevie and I spent most of our Saturday aboard our long awaited destination on the pier- the U.S.S. Intrepid!
Favorite part, which I'm sure goes for him as well, was being strapped in and tossed around by my G4 boyfriend pilot!!! Definitely not something you do everyday.. unless you decide to make enough money to install one of these bad boys in your future basement home theater
what will also be most memorable will be NASA's Enterprise Space Shuttle- experiencing something that's been out of this world was.. well, out of this world.
gotta love the cheesey mccheese tourist photos we collect at all these NYC sites ~~

safe to say, it's never a dull weekend when you spend it with those you love most. 
So here's to the next :)