What's nice about being in college as opposed to K-12: back to school shopping no longer means avisit to Staples to get the usual 3 hard-cover marble composition notebooks, 1 5-subject notebook (spiral*), 4 book-covers (non-sticky kind), and a handful of blue/black pens. I'm a junior at Colgate in two-three weeks (eek!) and for me, I can choose to keep my notes in a Microsoft Word database if I wanted to! Book covers? Psh. My books will be fully exposed to infamous inclement Colgate weather AND returned to the bookstore in whatever condition I please. BITCH. Hell, I'd even be getting back some $green paper$ for it, WHAT'S GOOD? blue/black pens? Trick, I be scripting in
that PINK INK. You get my point. With age comes responsibility and with responsibility comes sophistication. With that in mind, I guess I'm held responsible for some sophistication in the fall. Hence, back to school shopping starts here - The Fall J-Crew Catalog. (:
This jacket is mine all mine. It's such a cool go-anywhere jacket that I can just throw on at school because there's always that inevitable nippy upstate breeze. I got this because it's pretty lightweight with a standing collar and a detachable hood. Umbrellas = not chic for a drizzle!
that PINK INK. You get my point. With age comes responsibility and with responsibility comes sophistication. With that in mind, I guess I'm held responsible for some sophistication in the fall. Hence, back to school shopping starts here - The Fall J-Crew Catalog. (:
This jacket is mine all mine. It's such a cool go-anywhere jacket that I can just throw on at school because there's always that inevitable nippy upstate breeze. I got this because it's pretty lightweight with a standing collar and a detachable hood. Umbrellas = not chic for a drizzle!
She doesn't even need the rain to rock the hood. AH, look out school, here I come.