On the way...
This piece, I'm convinced, is made for me. Modern meets vintage in this elegant shift, accented with a lace insert at the neckline and fashioned in luxurious silk crepe de chine. It's called the "lisette" lace shift dress, named after yours truly, haha. I got this in heirloom pink, rather than the navy.. The pink makes the dress so much more girly and fun, don't you think? (Not that the lace isn't already doing that job*)
My new britches! This is the ultra-lounge pant, fashioned in a new, skinny silhouette. What I love about these is how they have that vintage-heathered effect, giving it the cool and casual look I covet in a pair of pants. (also made of Jaspé cotton, ah.) Simply too chic to be limited to lounging, I'm wearing mine about town as an alternative to leggings. :)
Last, but not least is this stripe sequin boatneck tee I fell in love with as soon as I turned the last page! The classic striped nautical tee—complete with boatneck and three-quarter sleeves—updated with rows of sequins along every stripe in the front to create a glistening effect. I simply can't get enough of sequins this season, and being the girly citizen in love with a little sparkle, I am justified.
And speaking of sparkle...
On my mind...
How adorable is this rhodium plated ring made of pink swarovski crystals !!
(and being prone to minor injuries.. note her band-aid on the arm, aw)



