Friday, December 3, 2010

FEEL LIKE DANCING



Back home, I had these dance urges way too often.

Essentially what I look like when I'm alone in my room jamming to my iPod, when my parents are out of the house:
and then David opens my door and walks in:
..aaand I just play it off like I ain't no weirdo , shit

Looking forward to DANCEFEST this Saturday (: 
(My last one till next fall.. boo)

Kuumba's going to tear it APART whoooo
Mostly cause it's more of a fun dance and it's gonna be obvious we're all just having a dance party on stage, if anything hahaha. Maybe a bit of choreography here and there. 
I LOVE MY DANCE GIRLS!! (& Eric and Tue, of course haha)
our sweaters just came in today too, eep! We're gonna look so fresh <3

Here's one of my fave choreos of this song ::hint:: haha

Happy Dancing! :)