seriously needed a pick-me-up this morning...

feeling better already :)
(i love this crewcut girl! she inspires me to make it through the week with backwards hat ease along with fitted blazer sophistication. yay!)
golf day today! i think i'm also going to use that as an excuse to skip the sports centre this afternoon.. on top of my leg cramp from yesterday :/ I'd probably end up QWOPing if I made an effort to run anyway..
LOL!
well back to my pick-me-up. (literally ^ hahaha) sorry.
so stylish this chick!
i think she's secretly jcrew's favorite crewcut too. here she is featured in the hollywood catalog issue for february :)
how cool are her oxfords...?!
i really want her metallic pair from way back when.. aDoRbZ!!
On My Mind...
(^ her blouse in white!)
oh the endless possibilities of tucking in a silk blythe button down..<3
already have this favorite nouvelle blazer piece i can wear it under too.. mehhh
I'm feeling much better now :) On with the week my friends!







