Bloomies day again with momma to make some returns turned into another shopping day... SIGH
I guess yesterday's pink rubbed off on me today...
my new pink pop phone :)
As fun as it was using it all day, I'm saddened to think of those days I won't be able to bring it out with me if I decide to don a small crossbody bag or a clutch where it obviously wouldn't fit.. Regardless, it was such a hit with both mom and dad- Mom loves it cause it eliminates the phone radiation factor from her worries about me on my phone for so long. Dad keeps going "moshi moshi" and pretending to be on the line with someone, although it's not even plugged in.. haha. My favorite feature is the pick up/hang up button right inside the phone, which I can also use to dial back the last person I spoke with :) cool.
It was also featured in yesterday's nytimes fashion and style~
and just when I thought I had enough pink for a day, I found my new best friend...
Say hello to pink Clarisonic Mia :)
yay for American Cancer Society contributions for women recovering from cancer!
Go pink ;)



