Friday, December 30, 2011

pink kisses

I dont know how long I've been searching for a nice lipstick to buy, especially after running low on my beloved, now discontinued Chanel Naive :(
Lucky for me, however, I finally came across a pretty pinkish-nude today with the help of momma lee!
"Cruising" by NARS
I admit, initially it was the name of the color that attracted me since "cruising" has been all that's on my mind lately ;) But after applying the color on my lips for the heck of it, I fell in love.
I've also never been very big on lip gloss because my lips are basically super plump (no, not Angelina Jolie injected, just thick in my own way haha) and applying any sort of gloss to them equals uLtRa-sHiNe 2 dA mAx~! 
But I found a super pretty yet subtle matte gloss that works so well, I couldn't resist :)
"Turkish Delight" by NARS
Apparently Kim Kardashian's go-to gloss..
I've always been a chapstick-collecting kinda girl, but I guess a little color here and there wouldn't hurt :)