Tuesday, February 14, 2012

the most special..

Midnight: Clock strikes 12:00 am, Feb 14th. 

His first words of the day, "Happy Valentine's Day .."

I had to be the first person who was told it ;) Golly gee<3
Today was our first valentines day together, although we will have been dating for 2 years in about a month. This will also be our last while at Colgate, so he made a successful effort in making it the best it could be.

12:01 - Stevie whips out a beautifully wrapped red box .. Overwhelming emotion begins.

And I discover a new friend :)
  
Meet Lavender <3
She gives off the beyonce vibe with her hair ribbon tied up and all! She's got sass, as he put it haha does she not?! <3

12 hours later, I discover a box of chocolate truffles from Maxwells in my student mailbox along with a red carnation.. talk about being loved!
And just when I thought today couldn't get any better, he brings a beautiful dozen roses and the sweetest card to my room..
If I don't have the best boyfriend in the world, I don't know who does. <3 (not to mention the fabulous Colgate Inn dinner date he took me on and movie tickets to see "The Vow" in town :)
I hate to gush, but isn't today the only day it should be tolerated, if not, embraced my friends? 



I mean, you would too if your man arranged for midnight fireworks put on by cookie baking elves in the DMZ. <3

thank you for everything :) I love you Steve~