No one could ever have the slightest insight into the connection we have. Each new day with you is the happiest day of my life. You are so different than anyone else, no one can ever measure up to be the man you are when you’re with me. You make me feel safe and happy in the most scary and hurtful of times. Nothing or no one could ever touch me in your arms. We've been through rough times, emotional times, the best times, and times that just sail by and we got through it all. We’re in the midst of another tough time, but hang in there, cause I love you more than I’ll ever be able to explain. I know it's hard for us to go to sleep and waking up alone. But just wait until it’s just you and me together forever. Just wait until we get through this together and we can experience the world together all over again. And we can fall in love a second time, an even more deeper and richer love than we've ever had before.
Happy birthday to my one and only. I love you.
