Thursday, October 18, 2012

On my mind...

crewcuts!!!
she has THE best facial expressions- sure y'all know how much I love this model by now ;) she's such an inspiration for my own closet & i wish those @ jcrew would start producing exact replicas of their crewcut designs in bigger sizes for Women! 
perfect low bun and loose long bangs
from head to toe perfection- perfect top knot, perfect purple hues to her feet- where can i get that coat in a women's size 4 please? 

speaking of lovely beige overcoats..
she's got it goin on.. and those STARRY leggings, how genius!

Interestingly enough, I had browsed my VS Christmas Angel Catalogue tonight and found a pair of starry pants for women!
only these are in PJ form and not leggings :/ 
Miranda workin it nonetheless! 

and then there is mini steve & I hahaha!
 yay interracial modeling :)

and this blondie's got the most precious face!!
someone get me this red shift stat! ;)