After searching/waiting for the most perfect navy blue blazer to come my way, I am happy to announce that I've finally found the one~ eeeeek! It's just like finding the perfect man in your life.. How do I know, you ask? Well, I've already had that experience too ;)
Original price on this baby is a fortune.. (and i mean FORTUNE), but lucky for me I was able to get it on presale aka 50% off whoopdeedoo!
Unfortunately, it's impossible to find an image of it's kind in the right color and material, but I found an older model of the blazer in a different material, but same cut for visuals.
The Andorie Blazer in Marlin (aka the perfect shade of navy blue) by Theory
I love the length, finally a blazer that just hits past the hips, so flattering!
and of course, I couldn't help but check out the Theyskens' rack with the amazing sale going on..
ended up leaving the store with these 2 in tow as well~
The Badge Franky Sleeveless Blouse in Black by Theyskens' Theory
and another in Dark Calla, hue pictured below :)
our purpose of going to the Americana Manhasset mall in the first place was to replace our wine bottle opener at Crate and Barrel, but we ended up starting at the opposite side of the mall ;) oops!
so on our way back to the car, we made another pit stop..
Postage Stamp Mini in Indigo Tweed by J Crew
Can't wait to wear my new blue tweed skirt! :)
and finally, we made it to Crate.. only to find that they only had flimsy good for nothing cork screw twisties for like $3 bucks, with the only other option being the superflous kind- the electric powered. See here for today's NYTimes article on said subject, coincidentally.
So instead of leaving empty handed...

last seen on my past post, last month!




