Wednesday, December 12, 2012

On my mind face...
Orange Blossom Blush by Laura Mercier

After receiving a gift card to Sephora from the bible study teacher's "committee" at church for my birthday, I've been looking forward to splurging a little on a new blush that is more compact and travel-friendly versus my current powder that I use as blush:
Pink Fresh Meteorites by Guerlain

Amazing, light, and delicate- I only wish I could continue to take it with me wherever I go! Unfortunately, this box o' balls are high maintenance to carry around so I had to reconsider~


Anywho~ Orange Blossom is a light pinky peach shade with fine golden shimmer through it. It reminds me of a lighter and less glittery version of the popular NARS Orgasm. Don't be fooled by the "Orange" in the name though as it's not orangey at all but a peachy pink. :) Love!