To have your heart balloon every time he texts you. To secretly smile every time he asks a favor. To laugh at all his bad jokes (fine -my own). To love his stubby just-shaved 2 days ago beard. To love the way his presence makes you feel complete.There was no magical chemistry shared, no fairy tale first meeting; it was not a love at first sight moment. It was simple and realistic. Okay, maybe not your ordinary realistic, but he was still just another sweetheart resident any RA could have. He was cute and friendly in his charismatic charm. Started getting to know him. Began to fall for him - his smile, his thoughts, you name it. He became my ultimate crush. I kept this mostly to myself; how silly it was to fall for someone while ‘on call’ and at floor meetings.
;)[NYC] - Still nervous to be around him. We walked down Central Park, sitting on humongous rocks and path benches as I questioned him about his likes, his loves, his dislikes, everything. I wanted to soak him in. I wanted to know all about him. I had not spent enough time with him, let alone time by ourselves. Dinner dates and metrocards helped- except for that one time getting back on the 4 train from the Yankees when we only had one subway ride left (hey, I'm not perfect) But he likes to tell me I am. Funny, because that's what he is to me.

[PA] - A few summer months later, he took me to the sweetest amusement park, the best 3-dimensional movies I've seen, and we would spend the nights driving around in hopes of satisfying my thirst of seeing a deer; boy, is his deer-radar on point. I also learned that he's not too shabby of a mini-golfer (although he should remember that I did make the first hole-in-one). (; He also had a lot of baby fat back in the day, judging from his home videos and family pictures. (He still has some on his cheeks, I swear!) The nights, I must admit, were always slow in coming to an end, but neither of us was ready to end it. So rather than making that left on Wildberry Road, he feeds me. Water ice in any flavor I want to my heart’s content. Ending the nights on his bed with laughter, silly recap conversations of the day, and tender touches; That’ll be my most memorable Shark Week ever, for sure.
6 months in - Random text messages of no substance, finding excuses to contact him, smiling unconsciously when I see his name pop up on my phone, feeling a warmth inside when I see his face no matter how many times it’s been, finding a new meaning in the phrase “i miss you”, and using terms like “you stupid” affectionately. 6 months in, and the boy keeps me crazy.