Sunday, September 5, 2010

On the way...
What excites me most about it being September is that it is the first month of my favorite season! Sure, everyone's gotta love the summer sun and winter snowflakes, and of course the springtime showers and flowers. But autumn has a special place in my heart; maybe it's because I was born this time of year. But then again, I love the low-mid 60s weather and the clothes that come with it. I mean, there's gotta be good reason for Fashion Week to be during this season, right? :)
  1. Short Trench - In my closet for many reasons. A trench coat has always been a simple, timeless, and such an iconic piece of outerwear for decades. This one I got recently is so classic, but unlike its predecessors in that it's a short-make and barely goes over the hip. You know what they say; less can sometimes be more.
  2. Long-sleeve Dress - Very versatile and the perfect palette for accessorizing, making it my cool-weather must-have. Love that it's made from such a supersoft cashmere too; see me running around in this ALL DAY long.
  3. Plaid Boyfriend Cardigan - So obviously, the plaid motif is borrowed from the boys, but with a feminine touch. I love anything boyfriend-borrowed, but this baby is mine-all-mine :)
  • Speaking of guys, I LOVE MY NEW TROUSER SOCKS! Yes, girls can wear them too, in pretty colors with skirts and shorts, of course. I wear mine in a spiced chartreuse yellow and a dusty pink pair as well. My mom always said a girl's gotta keep her feet warm if she wants to have babies... just like when she used to tell me that I'd become infertile if I wore anything that exposed my belly-button. HAHA
On my mind...
Alberto Guardiani Lipstick heels! HOW CUTE are these shoes OMGAHH

They come in a yellow lipstick heel too, but it's definitely not as fun as the red!

This "On My Mind..." section can probably go on for centuries, as I list the things I would love to have, but do not at the moment. So for everyone's sake, I'll be limiting it to just one item every time I do decide to do this (;