Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Think not those faithful who praise all thy words and actions, but those who kindly reprove thy faults."
-Socrates
  • I think that people tend to believe what they see, when a person’s integrity is what we should really go by.
My friends are not my friends because they are better than other people - I’ve learned to love them by being around them and getting to know them. If I spent time with most people, granted they weren’t extremely rude and had no interest in me, I could probably love them just as much as I love my friends now.

But some things I find harder to explain, like the way you can meet people who just feel right for you. Then again, this might also be coincidence - and timing. It is all so very shallow. I wish I could look at people and oversee the surface. Of course that’s not possible with our human eyes. But if it was, I really wonder what I’d see.
  • I think that we all need to find our balances.
  • I think that I would sacrifice my life for people to understand my true intentions.
  • I think that if you set out to accomplish something and achieve, you must remember what got you there so you will never get lost. (If you need directions to a certain place, you can print them out on MapQuest, right? But don't throw away the directions as soon as you reach your destination, because you never know when you'll need to refer back to the very thing that got you there.)
Just thinking…