5 more days till NY :)
LSAT summer course officially registered for evening classes, meaning I can still work Mon-Fri 9-6 pm! yippee.. (i guess lol)
anyway, getting my life together these last few days abroad has been interesting.. I have one more final exam on Monday and my flight is on Thursday morning! I've started packing and taking down his letters too.. <3
(his letter to our stuffed monkey from DisneyWorld<3 gahhh too cute!)
it's hilarious to me how both of us can be SO Colgate sometimes without even knowing it.. 13 handwritten looseleaf letters in total. nice. :) with a vday and anniversary card too~
and what other girlfriends probably don't get to have up on their walls of their men.. An adorable yet obnoxious college newspaper article on a frat sports victory, led to by yours truly haha <3
miss you my ice dancing hockey monster :)



