Friday, January 28, 2011

3 days left till St. Andrews.. eep!

Packing and packing... boy, do I own a lot of argyle! Thinking back to when I purchased most of these pieces.. '07 JCrew all the way.. these numbers have never let me down in looking crisp, clean, and ready to hit those books! I also remember the good old '07 catalog days that inspired me to want to look this way. JCrew's all about the every day look, so I wonder why their catalogs nowadays choose to omit the every day aspect of having their models interact in actual places whilst wearing the articles they're trying to sell? 

What I miss most about former JCrew catalogs:
 appropriated settings [e.g.) outdoors, Europe]
bright colors,
 bright smiles,
 men that look like actual people I'd encounter in my life,
and finally-couples and pairs! :)
Refreshing, isn't it? :)
i guess sometimes we shouldn't forget too much from the past, right? <3