Had a blast with my monkey this weekend! ;)
We went somewhere chilly and frozen over so we definitely had to bundle up! Being bare is not an option any more monkey!
my gerard darel hooded coat did wonders in keeping me warm :) But the wind chill was no joke in Hamilton! Could have brought my ski jacket and put it to use in the negative temperatures, brr.
I have yet to wear out my RLX Nix down jacket~ Was looking to invest in a white ski jacket a few weeks back, but was skeptical about the cleanliness of the white outerpiece.. So when I found this silver metallic down from the RLX collection at Ralph Lauren, (RLX supposedly stands for 'Ralph Lauren Extreme') I knew this was the perfect practical alternative!
But speaking of alternatives,
sort of wish I could've traded in my britten tall flat boots this weekend for something a little more...
fuzzy? :P
On my mind...
All the snow and freezing over that's been happening has definitely made a statement. So why not go with the coolness of it all instead of fighting against the chill, right? Chanel has certainly taken the leap with their icey purses and clutches-
and snowball inspired handbags! ADORABLE (:
But at the end of the day... I'll take anything that'll keep me warm and snug from these harsh conditions; I guess a boyfriend blanket will do. :)















