One of those weeks...in the mood for a lot of things.
also having a strange nostalgia for...
chipwich.
slices.
strawberry ice cream.
strawberry shortcake ice cream.
kit kat bars.
twix.
and tropical skittles :D
ahh.. the painful dearth of Colgate snacking with manfriend...
but of course, if I don't have Colgate snacking, I must have manfriend. :)
so we snack!
on gingies
and lots of kisses..
and I guess you can say I snacked on butterflies too since there ended up being so many in my tummy throughout entire weekend :)
Something else that gave me butterflies earlier this month was this new Disney Rapunzel song that I fell in love with.. made me think of my own warm, and real, and bright light.
And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you
:)
okay, side-tracking a little - How gorgeous is her hair?!!! The entire third half of this movie, I was just focused on how amazing and beautiful her braid looked after the little village girls braided it and added floral accessories <3 if only our hair could manage to look like Rapunzel's..
There have been successful attempts at this inspired look..
and some.. not so successful, without mention
lol. oh my bff Ke$ha. you do you girl. You are who you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise
...
anywho...
VEGAS TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!
stoked :) time to get packing!
let's see if you can top my best weekend so far Nevada. But I doubt you'll have your Christmas trees still up, the sweetest moms who help you bake, and worthy solid competition at Parcheesi.
















