Monday, April 25, 2011

Besides there being only 4/17 students that actually show up to morning lectures here at St. Andrews, I find it annoying when people choose to take the seat right next to me, in a room FULL of empty seats. What's up with that?!!
 ...but I don't stay angry for very long.. only cause it soon turns to this:
 haha. oopsie

after class, i grabbed my most favorite wrap at Butler's and decided to get a much needed vanilla latte at the Bean Scene. (To sit-in please!)
 It was so nice and relaxing to sit-in and drink coffee for once~ Very rare that I do that back home in the city so I indulged in every minute of it here :)
and to my pleasant surprise, i was seated below a lovely little framed photo of a small girl who i found to be just the prettiest little thing<3 silly how things like this make my day~
“We call a child’s mind small simply by habit; perhaps it is larger than ours is, for it can take in almost anything without effort” -Christopher Morley 


WHAT DOES LOVE MEAN?

 “Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.” 
-Terri, age 4 
“Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.” 
-Danny, age 7 
“If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.” 
-Nikka, age 6
“Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.” 
-Noelle, age 7 
 “Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.” 
-Elaine, age 5 
 “Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.” 
-Sammy, age 6
 “You really shouldn’t say ‘I love you’ unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget.” 
-Jessica, age 8