I've always been happy with being the youngest and having only one older brother.. But ever since August of 2001, when there came a new half-japanese half korean addition to the family, I wanted to shoot myself. Just kidding, love you Toshi! But really, being surrounded by boys in the house besides my mom really did wonders to my psychological status.. (David, Tosh, you know it too) Nevertheless, there was no way I would have traded it for anything else, like perhaps, a sister. eek, it could be the attention I've always gotten as the youngest or being the only girl.. but never in my life did I wish I had a sister. Nope. Not even an older one. That's because I assume if I did have a hypothetical older sister I looked up to, I'd be so caught up in following in her footsteps than reaping life lessons from my incredibly smart yet dysfunctional brother's experiences.. And that scares me cause everything I am is the resulting outcome of both his successes and mistakes.
But at this point in time, I do wonder what it would have been like to maybe have a small thing of a sister. A little tyke to run around with, you know? And I mean, at my age right now. Young enough to pass as her older sister, but old enough to be her grade school tutor..;)

.....
naaaaaa :P I'll pass.




