Twelve months,
and it only took me one to fall in love with him.
He was handsome, adventurous, intelligent, and could throw sarcastic remarks back as quickly as I could dish them. I want to spend all of my time with him. Just thinking about him makes my face burst into a smile. Throw us in a closet with some breadcrumbs for all we care and we would last a lifetime.
and it only took me one to fall in love with him.
He was handsome, adventurous, intelligent, and could throw sarcastic remarks back as quickly as I could dish them. I want to spend all of my time with him. Just thinking about him makes my face burst into a smile. Throw us in a closet with some breadcrumbs for all we care and we would last a lifetime.
If it’s possible to love someone more every day, I love him more every day. But sometimes.. I hate him, sometimes double hate. Maybe even loathe entirely..
Now of course, I'm just being bitter toward our current circumstances in being a million miles away from one another.. just like the Grinch gets up out of bed in frustration from listening to songs that remind him of warm and fuzzy things..<3 (Re: clip above) But you know what? My monster’s a lot like him. He was a lot of risks and had lots of ticks. Our headstrong stubbornness, occasional tempers, and attitudes about some things clashed, no lie. But of course, I deemed that deafening sound of conflict as love, because love is a decision. And that decision came about from kissing him until it felt as natural and necessary as breathing. I’ve become forever intoxicated with admiration and I can’t help myself.. I'm like putty in his hands. I want to hug him, kiss him, hold his hand; I want to feel the beat of his heart, his warm touch next to mine.
And yet all of these things are impossible, for now. The next time we are together will be pure and complete bliss and that moment can’t come any sooner. But I know that in the end, you can't make time go faster. So I’ll wait! However long I must. . . Always.


